Please check this page for all of our updates and info for the San Diego Comic Con! THIS PAGE IS STILL IN PROGRESS AND WILL BE UPDATED AS THE CONVENTION GETS CLOSER.
Visit our booth #1821 in the exhibit hall to see what we have to offer!
Wednesday: Preview Night! Stop by our booth to buy some of our books, and check out our new products! Buy a limited edition of Jim Davis’ Garfield: The Original Art Daily and Sunday Archive or Bernie Wrightson: Art and Designs for the Gang of Seven Animation Studio! We're also premiering Frank Thorne's Battling Beauties and Trina Robbins new book, Babes in Arms!
Thursday: Day One of the con! Stop by our booth to buy some of our books, and check out our new products!
- 10:30am-11:30: CANCELED!
- 4:00pm-5:00: Meet Trina Robbins, the author of Babes in Arms! Ask her questions and have her sign a copy of her new book!
Friday: Day Two...this is where the excitement happens!
- 11:00am-12:00pm: CANCELED
- 2:00pm-3:00: Meet Trina Robbins, the author of Babes in Arms! Ask her questions and have her sign a copy of her new book!
- 4:00pm-5:00: Bernie Wrightson: Art and Design for Gang of Seven Animation Studio panel (Room 32AB):
This panel will kick off the premiere (at Comic-Con) of Hermes Press' new book, Bernie Wrightson: Art and Designs for Gang Of Seven Animation Studio. The panel will begin with a video presentation about the late Bernie Wrightson's career and will include examples of his animation drawings and concepts together with never-before-seen animation using Wrightson's work for feature animated horror film promotionals.
Tom Tataranowicz (Producer/Director of Tom T. Animation/Gang of Seven Animation, Biker Mice from Mars
) will lead the discussion of Wrightson's career and enduring legacy with Marv Wolfman (The Tomb of Dracula
), Daniel Herman (publisher of Hermes Press, Silver Age: The Second Generation of Comic Artists
), and Mitch Itkowitz (owner of Graphic Collectibles, Jack Kirby Masterworks
). Voice Actor, Rob Paulsen (Animaniacs
, Jimmy Neutron
, Biker Mice
), is also tentatively slated to appear on the panel.
This panel will be FRIDAY, July 21, 2017 from 4:00-5:00pm in room 32AB. Be sure to show up!
Saturday: Day Three! Hopefully we haven't sold out of anything yet...
- 11:00am-12:00pm: Sean Joyce, our new Phantom artist, is in the house! He'll be signing copies of the Phantom: President Kennedy's Mission #1, 1a, and 1b at our booth!
- 12:00pm-1:00: Meet Trina Robbins, the author of Babes in Arms! Ask her questions and have her sign a copy of her new book!
- 2:00pm-4:00: Rob Paulsen (Animaniacs, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Biker Mice from Mars) will be signing prints of his Biker Mice From Mars character "Throttle" for the premiere of Bernie Wrightson: Art and Design for Gang Of Seven Animation! Drop by and buy a print!
- 4:30pm-5:30: Jason Godi of These Machine's Are Winning will be signing copies of Slaves for Gods!
Sunday: Day Four...it's the final countdown! If you haven't dropped by, this will be your last chance!